Monday, December 6, 2010
The light goes on!!!...ish
So lately I've been trying to compose my own song and I am SO excited, but then there's always when you get to the point while composing that you hit a blank, like writing...and it really sucks! So as I sat there about to practice my flute, but still trying my song out on the piano it came to me! I am going to do a piano/flute accompaniment, and at on point in the song or maybe a couple, I'm actually going to be taking my flute apart and such to get different sounds out of it! My goal with this song is to make it sound like me... yes, that probably sounds weird, but it's true. It's really going to be based off of my favorite type of music, it'll be in more of a minor key then a major, and I'm going to try to make it tell a story. I'm SO excited, it might take me a really long time, but this time I am determined!!!Muahahaha! Ok, random...but I'm so happy due to a shortage of homework!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment